Bring Your Workplace to Life
- Plants add more than just aesthetics in the office, they offer reduction in stress, increased air quality, and overall employee satisfaction
- Bring the outdoors into your work place with customized packages and stress free maintenance plans
- Have an outdoor space? Let us spruce up your patio with seasonal planter packages
- We also offer custom living arrangements for your lobby or a special employee
- Our professionals take the guesswork out of your plant selection and care
- All packages include professional design and installation, and a stress free maintenance plan
Plants Do Make a Difference!
Call us now to get your free quote
Since elementary school we've all learned that plants 'breathe' carbon dioxide and produce oxygen which increases the available oxygen for people, but scientists have been diligently studying the other air purifying effects of plants:
- Plants remove Benzene and Formaldehyde, both are common interior pollutants that are released from synthetic fibers of carpet, laminated counters, and wall papers.
- Reduces pollutants that build up in energy efficient homes, by efficiently keeping your heat and a/c inside, you are efficiently keeping pollutants and gas build-up inside as well! Plants help break down these gases and facilitate air circulation
- Plant soils contain millions of micro-organisms that help break down gaseous particles from the air, these micro-organisms live in and around the root hairs of indoor plants
People isolated from nature, whether in an industrial city or in a windowless waiting room tend to suffer higher levels of anxiety while in the absence of nature. The"biophilia" theory suggest that the reason why people have high levels of stress when without nature stems from the strong history of humans and their relationship with plants.
- Live plants in waiting areas can calm already anxious and stressed customers and clients
- Businesses who pay attention to aesthetic details such as interior design and interior plants show a sense of appreciation for their customers and their customer's well being, which is shown to increase customer satisfaction in your place of business.
Studies have been conducted since the 1960s on the benefits of plants but recent studies have reported findings on the benefits of plant interactions in the workplace.
- Employees with access to views of live plants reported significant workplace satisfaction and overall better quality of life in the workplace than those who did not, thus reducing employee turnover
- Plants reduce noise pollution in an environment, in turn increasing the ability of employees to focus
- Studies have indicated that when plants are present in an office, employees experiences, reduced mental fatigue, increased attentiveness, lowered blood pressure, and increased productivity than employees in areas without plants